Statement of Faith
The Gospel Collection
We understand the importance of teaching our kids about Jesus. However,
we know that people interpret the Word of God differently and have different beliefs. We want to be transparent about what you’ll receive in your Grab Bag, which is why we want to share our Statement of Faith. Each of the products in The Gospel Collection has been vetted and all of the products inside of The Gospel Collection align with the statements below.
Statement of Faith
This is our Statement of Faith. You do not have to agree with it to purchase or participate in our opportunities, but any product submitted must not go against it. We heavily vette all submissions.
1. We believe the Bible to be inspired; it is the only infallible, authoritative, inerrant Word of God. (2 Timothy 3:15-16; 2 Peter 1:21).
2. We believe there is only one God, infinite, perfect, and eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. (Genesis 1:1; Deuteronomy 6:4; Matthew 3:16-17; Matthew
28:19; John 10:30).
3. We believe in the deity of Christ (John 10:33); His virgin birth (Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:23; Luke 1:35); His sinless life (Hebrews 4:15; 7:26); His miracles (John 2:11); His vicarious and atoning death (1 Corinthians 15:3; Ephesians 1:7; Hebrews 2:9); His resurrection (John 11:25; 1 Corinthians 15:4); His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Mark 16:19); and His personal return in power and glory (Acts 1:11; Revelation 19:11).
4. We believe in the absolute necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation because of the exceeding sinfulness of human nature; that men are justified on the single ground of faith in the shed
blood of Christ; and that only by God’s grace and through faith alone we are saved (John 3:16-19; 5:24; Romans 3:23; 5:8-9; Ephesians 2:9- 10; Titus 3:5).
5. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; those who are saved to the resurrection of life, and those who are lost to the resurrection of damnation (John 5:28-29).
6. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 8:9; 1 Corinthians 12:12-13; Galatians 3:26-28).
7. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose in-dwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life (Romans 8:13-14; 1 Corinthians 3:16; 6:19-20; Ephesians 4:30).
**If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at [email protected]